XP Gold Maxx Power Metal Detector
With the Gold MAXX Power, you will find more than gold !
With the Gold MAXX Power, you will find more than gold !
The Gold Maxx Power is an exceptional detector to find little targets in difficult type of soil (mineralized).
Its search frequency (18 kHz), makes it a very sensitive to targets that are usually very difficult to detect,
like thin coins, gold nuggets, jewels and all other small objects.
An important flexibility in the set up allows you to fit in with the ground you wish prospect, thanks to the
Multi-Tones mode, the IRON LEVEL and the new IRON THRESHOLD adjustments.
We chose instantaneous sound signalling, rather than a LCD display because of the extraordinary faculties
of analysis of the human ear compared to an LCD display.
LCD displays cannot respond in real time and do
not capture weak signals that are too brief or too close to other signals
Gold Maxx Power sound signalling provides real-time output of he most imperceptible signal.
Our detectors use wide scan search heads (Double D), because this coil geometry allows a better grounds penetration.
The optional elliptic 24×11 search coil will improve the selectivity on iron trash area, this is the best complement to the Gold Maxx.
You will appreciate the sturdiness and the manufacturing quality of our equipment. Because a metal detector is generally used
in extreme conditions, we have given full attention to the most sensitive parts. Gold Maxx Power is being developed and
manufactured with quality components and material, thus ensuring your XP detector a maximum useful life.
This evolution of the Gold Maxx XP detector profits from a completely new electronic circuit, having new functions such as -
The wireless headphone : the transmitter is now integrated on the circuit boards of these four new detectors. It has been designed with two switchable channels. A FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors enables the two output channels to be toggled quickly & easily: CH 1 / CH 2
Changing frequency : a new switch (FREQ SHIFT) enables the detection frequency (Freq. 1 or Freq. 2) to be set to reduce any interference from other XP devices being used nearby.New analogical filters improving the detection of targets in iron infested areas.
The masking circle generated by the iron is greatly reduced. Targets of interest in iron infested areas can therefore be detected more easily, thus enabling sweeping operations to be carried out more quickly.We have also improved the gradation of the sensitivity settings, which are now far more precise.
We have “zoomed in” on the range of sensitivity settings, enabling greater fine-tuning in your adjustments giving you the easiest possible sensitivity adjustments.
• The Gold Maxx Power is still a “multi-tone” detector, but user can now adjust the iron level setting by using the IRON THRESHOLD potentiometer. This potentiometer can be viewed as a detection setting with a range only covering iron. It has fine-tuning settings ranging from 0 to 20.
• At 0, all iron sounds at medium pitch. The higher the setting, the lower the pitch for detected iron.This, for example, enables small nails just to be picked up at a low pitch, whereas larger ones will be detected at medium pitch. As you will doubtless already know, too high a level of discrimination can hinder the performance of a detector.
• This setting was previously preset at a level suited to the majority of users. But most of the time, beginners do not want iron to register on their machines, whereas more advanced users prefer to have this option to make it easier to detect targets on difficult terrain.The GROUND, SILENCER, IRON VOLUME (previously Level) settings remain unchanged.
The Gold Maxx Power is also fitted with a new, powerful circuit board combining performance and choice – two aspects which are usually very difficult to bring together. The Gold Maxx Power is streets ahead of its competitors with a similar search coil diameter in terms of speed of analysis.
• New 9” coil made with carbon fiber including a newly designed coil cover
• Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
• XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
• Light and robust ABS electronic box . For a maximum comfort, the box is worn hip mounted (Hip-mount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest.
• Light detector and perfectly balanced
• Unbreakable armrest
• 3 parts shaft with twin locking collar system
• Fiberglass lower stem
• New versatile hip-mount bag doubling as a control box cover
• Frequency : 18 Khz.
• Mode : Motion
• Multi-tone discrimination in ALL METAL mode
• Microprocessor analysis of signals
• Volume control for low Tone (iron volume)
• New fine-tuning using “IRON THRESHOLD” allows you to identify iron as a low tone very precisely, giving YOU control
• Ground Balance : adjustable
• SILENCER switch : 3 position to limit iron false signals
• Wireless headphone transmitter (new 2 channel version) already built into the circuit boards of these four new detectors.
• New FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors to reduce any interference from other XP machines being used nearby.
– Change the channel of the Wireless headphone (ch1/ch2)
– Change the frequency of the detector (Freq 1/ Freq 2)
• Improved graduation of the sensitivity settings
• New powerful, entirely reworked circuit board, combining performance together with higher sensitivity to winkle out the ‘goodies’.
• Faster recovery than previous models enabling you to find deeper targets near iron.
• Power : 8 Alkaline batteries 1.5Volts AA or rechargeable NiMh pack.
• Battery life : alkaline : 50 hours – Battery : 50 hours (2300 mAh NiMh)
• Battery low alert
• Coil cover, backphone FX-01 and Hip-mount bag provided
XP Gold Maxx Power Control Panel
XP Gold Maxx Power Introduction
See your local XP Dealer.......