Whites Spectra VX3 Metal Detector
What is the Spectra VX3 metal detector? VX3 is closely related to the top-of-the-line White’s Spectra V3i Metal Detector.
The new Spectra VX3 features have been carefully streamlined to use only what is required for top Spectra performance,
an easy-to-tune and easy-to-use great performing metal detector.
How do you adjust settings? Another easy feature! Every setting is on the live control bar ALL THE TIME!
How easy is it to tune the Spectra VX3 metal detector? Right out of the box the VX3 has been set up to be easy to use and
programmed for quiet and smooth operation. Settings are easy to understand and easy to modify for more aggressive operation.
And, the VX3 has on on-board "Demo" program to show you just how easy this detector is to use.
How deep? It’s a question Whites is happy to answer! VX3 metal detector has everything needed to get top-of-the-line performance.
"Head to Head" with the competition, you can be confident of VX3 depth and performance.
The Spectra Series VX3 represents the state-of-the-art in metal detecting technology. Three frequencies (2.5kHz, 7.5kHz, and 22.5kHz),
color display, advanced features, and the ability to use wireless headphones produce a powerful and capable detector. VX3 has preset
programs developed and refined by experts, leaving you ready to find what others have left behind.
The Spectra series is the result of years of research and development, time-proven manufacturing and testing techniques, and, most of all...
listening to our customers.
• Discrimination : Ranges All VDI Numbers from -95 to +95
• Sensitivity : There are 3 Primary Sensitivity Settings: All-Metal, Gain and Discrimination
• All-Metal : Determines the Responsiveness of the All-Metal Channel. A Higher All-Metal Sensitivity Setting will Increase the Response Rate of Targets
• Gain : Sets the Gain of the Receiver's Input Amplifier. External Noise, Highly Mineralized Ground and the Quality of the Loop Null can Limit the Maximum Gain Setting
• Discrimination : Determines the Responsiveness of the Discrimination Channel. This is a Threshold Level, So Only Target Signals above the Threshold cause a Discrimination Response
• Ground Tracking : AutoTrac and LockTrac Select between Automatic and Manual Ground Balance
• Frequency : VX3 is a 3-Frequency Metal Detector, but it has the Ability to Run in Other Optimized Frequency Modes
• Audio : Both Target and Threshold Volumes are Applied to All Audio Outputs - Speaker, Wired Headphones or Wireless Headphones
• SpectraGraph Target Signature : Use All of the Info Available from all 3 VX3 Frequencies to Decide Whether a Target is Worth Digging
• Filters : Separate the Target Responses from the Ground Response. Filters are also used to Minimize EMI Noise. The Best Filter to use Depends on the Strength of Ground Mineralization Plus Other Factors
• Backlight : In Shade or Low Sunlight you May Need to Turn on the Backlight. Brightness can be set from 1 to 20. Keep in Mind that More Backlight Draws More Power, so for Maximum Battery Life Try to Keep the Backlight to a Minimum
• 2 Year Warranty
• Weight : 4.3 lbs (1.9kgs)
• Eclipse 950 9.5" Concentric Search Coil
• Frequencies : 2.5 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 22.5 kHz
• Operating Mode : VLF / Induction Balance
• All Metal Audio : Array
• Disc Audio : All Options
• Battery Life : 8-10 Hours
• Length : 45" - 53" Adjustable
• Search Modes : 8, All Modifiable
• Coins, Coins / Jewelry, Salt Beach, Relic, Prospecting, Deep Silver, Hi-Pro, Demo
• Display : 320x240 QVGA Color, Backlit
• 8-AA Battery Operation (batteries included)
• Ground Balance Range : Ferrite to Salt (approx. 95 °)
• Audio Modes : 4 - Standard, All-Metal, Mixed Mode, Pinpoint
• Audio Output : Speaker, 1/4" Headphone, Wireless Headphones
Whites VX3 Control Panel
The VX3 from Whites
See your local Whites Dealer.......