Tesoro Tiger Shark Metal Detector
The Tiger Shark uses microprocessor technology to create a true dual function machine. In Normal Mode, the Tiger Shark works like any other Tesoro detector. It uses the same great ground balance and discrimination features that made the Bandido series so successful. On land, the Tiger Shark can be used for coin and relic hunting and even gold prospecting. By using the four controls on the outside, you can fine tune your detector to handle whatever conditions you are working in. Working in the wet salt areas is where the Tiger Shark outshines the land detectors
In land conditions, the most crucial adjustment is using the ground balance to tune out mineralization.
In wet salt conditions, changes in the conductivity in the sand cause most of the problems. The Tiger Shark uses a completely different set of internal settings in the SALT Mode than in the NORM Mode.
There are no special controls or techniques to remember. The Tiger Shark Search Coils are now hardwired. The two coils that come stock are the 8" and the 10 ½".
• Operating Frequency -12.5 kHz
• Searchcoil Type -Round, open center concentric
• Searchcoil Size -8" or 10½" diameter
• Audio Frequency -Approx. 270 Hz
• Audio Output -Stereo Piezo Headphones
• Weight -(may vary slightly) Less than 4½ lbs.
• Battery Requirement -Eight AA DC (alkaline)
• Battery Life -(typical) 10 to 20 hours
• Optimum Temp. Range -30° to 100° F
• Operating Modes - No-Motion, All Metal (Fast / Slow Tune), Normal Mode, Salt Mode, Silent Search, Motion Discriminate,
• Maximum Depth Rating 200ft
Tiger Shark Control Panel
Tesoro Tiger Shark
See your local Tesoro Dealer.......