Tesoro Sand Shark Metal Detector
Our new Sand Shark combines time-proven PI circuits with the latest digital technology creating the first microprocessor controlled
PI detector for the new Millennium. Pulse Induction (PI) detectors have always been the natural choice for working wet salt beaches.
Their circuitry and single loop coils will not see changes in salt-water conductivity that drive a VLF-style detector crazy. Add Tesoro
Electronics' exclusive interchangeable Printed Spiral coils (available in two sizes) and you create a fantastic PI detector.
But we didn't stop there. The Sand Shark has two distinct operating modes: VCO and Normal. When working in the VCO mode, as
targets get closer to the coil, the threshold generates a louder, higher pitched tone great for pinpointing. The Normal mode works with
a single tone and is used for beach-combing and other prolonged searches. We've added a microprocessor to help you customize the
detector to your specific needs. Our Pulse Width control allows you to tune your detector to the best balance of depth, sensitivity, and
battery life. You can also change the Normal mode audio frequency. Simply use the "F" Adjust knob to set the tone and you're ready to go.
The Sand Shark also has a new drop-in battery compartment for quick and easy changes. The Tesoro Sand Shark will change the way
that you think about pulse detectors. All Sand Shark Search-coils are now Hardwired.
• Operating Frequency - 600 pps
• Searchcoil Type - Printed Spiral
• Searchcoil Size - 10½" diameter
• Audio Frequency Approx. - 220 - 450 Hz
• Audio Output - Stereo Piezo Headphones
• Weight (may vary slightly) - Less than 4½ lbs.
• Battery Requirement - Eight AA DC (alkaline)
• Battery Life (at preset) -10 to 20 hours
• Optimum Temp. Range - 30° to 100° F
• Optimum Humidity - 0 to 75% R.H.
• Operating Modes - VCO Motion ALL Metal Adjustable Audio Frequency All Metal
• Maximum Depth Rating - 200 ft.
Sand Shark Control Panel
Tesoro Sand Shark Hunt
See your local Tesoro Dealer.......