Tesoro DeLeon Metal Detector
The Tesoro DeLeón Metal Detector is a Target Identification Detector or T.I.D. The DeLeón is designed as an easy to use,
turn-on-and-go detector. The faceplate has only four controls: Sensitivity, Discriminate, Threshold and a Mode Switch. It uses the
same circuitry as the Cortés, so you can expect the same depth and sensitivity from the DeLeón that the Cortés is well known for.
The DeLeón's display screen is one character high by eight characters wide. It is larger and easier to read than the Cortés display
but does not carry as much information. Starting from left to right on the faceplate, you will see that the DeLeón has a Coin Depth
reading, a five segment bar graph and a two-digit Target ID Number. The bar graph shows several categories for ID purposes, but
we recommend that it be used with the ID Number for the most accurate information.
• Operating Frequency - 10 kHz
• Searchcoil Type - Concentric
• Searchcoil Size - 9 x 8
• Searchcoil Family - Epsilon
• Cable Length - Approx. 3'
• Audio Freq - All Metal
• VCO Approx - 350 to 950 Hz
• Audio Output - 2¼" speaker and headphone jack
• Headphone Compatibility - ¼" stereo plug
• Weight - (may vary slightly) 2.98 lbs
• Battery Requirement - Eight AA (alkaline)
• Battery Life - (typical) 10 to 20 hours
• Optimum Temp - Range 30° to 100° F
• Optimum Humidity 0 to 75% R.H.
• Operating Modes - No Motion, All Metal, Silent Search, Discriminate
• Lifetime Warranty
DeLeon Control Panel
See your local Tesoro Dealer.......