Tesoro Cibola Metal Detector
The Cibola (pronounced see-bow-lah) combines H.O.T. circuitry with turn-on-and-go simplicity. It is designed for the treasure hunter
that does not want to bother with too many controls. The Cibola is named after one of the fabled seven cities of gold that the
conquistadors were searching after and will simplify the search for any treasures to be found. The Cibola’s main search mode is an
ED 180 Silent Search discriminate. A threshold-based All Metal is accessed by the Push Button Pinpoint mode. The ease of use for the
Cibola makes it the perfect detector for both the metal detecting novice as well as the treasure hunter that has been around for a while.
• MicroMAX Design
• VLF 14 kHz Frequency
• One Drop-in 9V Battery
• Variable Threshold
• Ultra-lightweight Design
• 9x8 Monolithic Coil
• 3-Piece Knockdown Pole
• Lifetime Warranty
• Operating Frequency: - 14.3 kHz, 14.5 kHz, 14.7 kHz
• Searchcoil Type: - Monolithic (Carbon Fiber)
• Searchcoil Size : - 9 x 8 Searchcoil Family: Delta
• Cable Length: - Approx. 3'
• Audio Frequency: - Approx. 293 Hz or VCO
• Audio Output: - 1 ½" speaker and headphone jack
• Headphone Compatibility: - ¼" stereo plug:
• Weight: - (may vary slightly) 2.2 lbs
• Battery Requirement: - One 9 Volt DC (alkaline)
• Battery Life: - (typical) 10 to 20 hours
• Optimum Temp. Range: - 30° to 100° F
• Optimum Humidity: - 0 to 75% R.H.
• Operating Modes: - Pinpoint All Metal Silent Search Discriminate
Cibola Control Panel
Tesoro Factory Tour
See your local Tesoro Dealer.......