TEKNETICS T2 Ltd Metal Detector
The T2Ltd is unmatched by any other detector in its price range for gold prospecting, coin shooting and relic hunting.
Its legendary performance is renowned worldwide. It has been a dominant player in the gold fields and has won
prestigious relic hunting awards for a number of years. Find out for yourself why the best relic and gold hunters in the
world use the T2Ltd. Put yourself in the elite class and move up to the T2Ltd!
DEPTH – Unbeatable depth in Boost and Cache Modes.
SPEED – Superior recovery speed with the best target separation of any detector in the world.
It excels in iron-infested sites.
ERGONOMICS – Best ergonomics in the industry, well balanced,
easy-to-read screen and menu, trigger toggle for easy ground balancing and on-the-fly pinpointing,
simple interface controls.
PERFORMANCE and PRICE – High-end performance with a mid-range price.
It is the detector of choice among professional gold and relic hunters.
VERSATILITY – With an array of accessory search-coils and Teknetics’ advanced technology, the T2Ltd can handle
the toughest soil conditions and find targets ranging from tiny gold nuggets to deeply buried caches.
• Discrimination Mode with 1-99 Target-ID Numbers
• Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display
• Trigger-Actuated Pinpointing with Depth Display
• Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance with manual override
• Boost and Cache Modes
• Multiple Audio ID Tone Options
• Ground Cancellation Range: From ferrite to salt
• Bottle Cap Mode
• Magnetic Mineralized Bar Graph Readout
• Adjustable Arm Rest and Pole Assembly
• 1/4” (6.3 mm) Headphone Jack
• 7 Frequency Shift Options
• Battery Power Indicator
• Uses four AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
• 13 kHz Operating Frequency
• Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg) with 11” (28cm) DD Searchcoil
• 5-Year Warranty
• Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
• FA Process Mode (Fast Re-tune) – For improved Target Separation
• Four Levels of FeTone (Adjustable Iron Audio): Iron Audio Off, Low, Medium and High
• Embedded Serial Number
• Standard Coil - 11-inch Open Frame Bi-Axial™
• Waterproof Coil - Yes
• Batteries - 4x AA (not included)
• Battery Indicator - Yes
• Battery Life - 40 hrs.
• Pinpoint Mode - Yes, Trigger
• Target ID - 0-99 Target-ID Numbers
• Audio - Multiple Audio Tone ID Options
• Volume Control - Linear Master Volume and 4 FeTone levels: off, low, medium and high
• Discrimination Modes - Double Filter Discrimination Modes For Searching In Trashy Areas
• Discrimination Adjustment - 1 - 79
• Sensitivity Adjustable - 1 - 99
• Operating Frequency - 13 kHz
• Depth Indicator - Digital, 1" increments
• Weight - 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
• Length - 45” - 54”
• Headphone Jack - Yes, ¼” (6.3 mm)
• Ground Balance - Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Canceling with manual override
• Backlight - Yes
Easy to use single menu design
Teknetics T2 Ltd Metal Detector
Contact your Local Teknetics Dealer....