Minelab X-terra 705 Metal Detector
The X-terra 705 can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between
available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes you get a gold detector
plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-terra 705 delivers optimal performance with
ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from coin & treasure to relic, beach and gold prospecting.
Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialized Prospecting Mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals.
The Prospecting Mode can be used in highly mineralized, ‘difficult’ areas. The high frequency Double-D coils offer
advantages, as they are adept at handling these conditions. The Prospecting Mode is ideal not only when searching
for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewellery.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-terra 705 is a superior detector that will find you
more, more often! Perfect for when you just want to have it all.
• Length Adjustable from 48″ to 56.
• Minelab's proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to
change the frequency simply by changing coils.
• Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils – all 7 X-terra accessory coils can be used with the X-terra 705.
• Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates
a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance
slightly positive or negative.
• True automatic Ground Balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals.
• Four preset detecting patterns that can also be customized plus All-Metal mode.
• Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
• Effective noise cancel reduces interference.
• Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation
• Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics
including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
• Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a
high concentration of junk. Also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination and numeric target identification.
• Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting
whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
• Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
• Weight 2.9 lbs including batteries
• Coil 9″ Concentric – 7.5 kHz, waterproof
• Audio Output Internal speaker or headphones
• Headphone Output 1/4″ stereo jack
• Visual Display 3″ x 1 and 3/4″ liquid crystal display (LCD)
• Transmission VFLEX Single frequency sine wave
• Target Identification Digital numeric display
• Memory Remembers user settings even if batteries are removed
• Low Battery Audio Alarm Yes,
• Visual and Audio Batteries 4 x AA (not included)
• Warranty 3- years parts and labour limited warranty
X-terra 705 Control Panel
Getting started with the Minelab X-terra 705
See your Local Minelab Dealer....