Minelab X-terra 505 Metal Detector
The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series.
With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to
take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt
easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
• Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors –
you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
• Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz.
The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets.
• All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
• Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
• Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customized, plus All Metal mode.
• Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone
• Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
• Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
• Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel.
• Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
• Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations
from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
• Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
• Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
• Positive reflective LCD display.
• Runs on just 4 x AA batteries. Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 2.9 lbs).
X-terra 505 Control Panel
Getting started with the Minelab X-terra 505
See your Local Minelab Dealer....