Minelab X-terra 305 Metal Detector
The X-TERRA 305 is the solid no-nonsense introduction to the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series.
A lightweight, easy to use, coin and treasure-hunting detector designed for the hobbyist who does not
want or need the top of the range machine. The X-TERRA 305 is suitable for the whole family and there is
even a short shaft available for keen youngsters.
Despite being ultra lightweight and so easy to use there is no compromise on quality or performance –
Minelab’s designers used innovative, lateral thinking and the very latest in digital components to design the
X-TERRA Series of detectors.
The X-TERRA 305 is now packed with new features, functionality and enhanced setting options.
This detector delivers results, value and more…in fact some might think that we made it too good!!!
A no nonsense detector perfect for those seeking a high performance entry-level detector.
• Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, then new class of single frequency detectors –
you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
• Compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) coils – 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility.
• Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
• 2 preset patterns, that can also be customized, plus All-Metal mode. Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID’s plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response.
This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
• Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight
variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
• Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
• Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
• Target Volume adjust (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each target.
• Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
• Positive reflective LCD display.
• Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
• Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 2.866 lbs).
X-terra 305 Control Panel
Getting started with the Minelab X-terra 305
See your Local Minelab Dealer....