Minelab Pro Find 25 Pin-pointer
The PRO-FIND 25 Pin-pointer assists in accurately locating targets at the point of extraction where a metal detector
coil cannot fit. This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time.
The advanced design of the PRO-FIND 25 removes false signals and noise and its unique Detector Interference Free
(DIF) technology eliminates interference with an operating metal detector when it is switched off, by disengaging the
coil's magnetic field.
Locate targets with speed and accuracy, the PRO-FIND 25 is an essential part of every detectorists tool kit.
• Proportional audio/vibration response
• For greater accuracy the PRO-FIND 25 indicates the depth of buried targets with a proportional vibration and audio response. As the pinpointer probe gets closer to the target, the intensity of vibration and audio increases.
• Adjustable sensitivity
Narrow down the exact location of targets with the PRO-FIND 25's adjustable sensitivity. This can be increased to locate deep targets or decreased to precisely locate small targets.
• Two mode operation
Select from two modes – Audio & Vibrate or Vibrate Only for silent searching.
• Durable water resistant construction
Submersible probe end. The whole Pin-pointer can be washed under running water.
• Probe side sensitivity
Probe side detection area (360°) allows targets to easily be located in the walls of the hole.
• Auto power off
To save battery life, the PRO-FIND 25 switches off after eight minutes of inactivity.
• LED flash light
Easily see targets when pinpointing in low light conditions and in deep holes.
• Holster included
Belt mounted holster to comfortably carry Pin-pointer.
VLF (Very Low Frequency) is a conventional single frequency sine wave transmission technology.
This reliable design has greater noise immunity to variable ground conditions.
Detector Interference Free technology
The advanced design of the PRO-FIND 25 removes false signals and noise, commonly associated with other Pin-pointers.
DIF technology eliminates interference with an operating metal detector, when it is switched off, by disengaging the coil's magnetic field.
• Length 9.3 in (237 mm)
• Diameter 1.6 in (41 mm) base, 0.8 in (20 mm) probe
• Weight with Battery 6.82 oz (193.5 g)
• Battery 9 volt PP3 (not included)
• Battery Life 30 hours nominal (alkaline battery) Warranty 24 months
Minelab Pro-Find 25
See your Local Minelab Dealer....