Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
A quantum leap in gold performance with breakthrough new technology from Bruce Candy.
ZVT technology goes to the NEXT LEVEL for all serious gold prospectors, providing substantially improved depth.
No longer will you be limited to using either sine wave continuous VLF transmission detectors, that struggle in mineralised
ground, or square wave PI transmission detectors, that can be insensitive to varying gold sizes and compositions.
“This revolutionary new ZVT technology far surpasses GPX detectors for detecting deep large nuggets AND finding
gold at any depth. The GPZ 7000 will open up the gold fields again.” - Bruce Candy, GPZ Inventor
ZVT (Zero Voltage Transmission) creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing
gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
Super‑D The Super‑D smart coil consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive winding's.
This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
GPSi uses a u‑blox GPS engine to integrate location and time data with detector settings.
This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files to use with XChange 2.
Wi‑Stream uses low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms).
This provides reliability and maximum sound quality.
• Warranty : 3 Year Limited
• Total Weight : 7.32 lbs (3.32kgs)
• Technology : Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
• GPSi : Uses a U‑Blox GPS Engine to Integrate Location and Time Data with Detector Settings
• Super-D Smart Coil : Consists of a Central Transmit Winding and Two Outer Receive Winding's. Greatly Decreases Interference from Magnetic Soils, Reducing Ground Noise
• Wi-Stream : Uses Low-Power Digital Audio Transmission to Achieve No Perceivable Audio Time Lag (less than 10 ms). This Provides Reliability and Maximum Sound Quality
• 14x13" Coil Cover
• Waterproof 14x13" Super D Search Coil
Product GPZ 7000
• Application - Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 1m/3ft)
• Technology - ZVT
• Frequency/Transmission - Zero
• Voltage Transmission - (ZVT)
• Coil - (standard) 14" x 13" Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 1m/3ft)
• Audio Output - 6.3 mm (¼") non waterproof socket, Wi‑Stream wireless signal transmission
• Headphones Supplied - KOSS UR 30 100 ohm with 6.3 mm plug (¼-inch) (non waterproof)
• Visual Display - Full colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
• Backlight - Yes
• USB Connectivity -
• USB interface for XChange 2 PC software -
• Memory - Yes
• Depth Indication - Detect Modes Gold Mode (High Yield, General, Extra Deep) Ground Type (Normal, Difficult, Severe)
• Discrimination - All Metal Timings -
• Audio tone - 1-100
• Audio Type - Ground Balance Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
• Ground Balance - Type Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
• Trash Density -
• Pinpoint -
• Sensitivity Adjust Level - (1-20)
• Tune / Noise Cancel Auto and Manual - (256 channels)
• Threshold Level - (1-50)
• Pitch - (1-100)
• Target Volume Adjust Range - (1-20)
• Limit - (1-20)
• Battery - Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
• Low battery alert - Yes
• Length Collapsed - 1170 mm (46.1”) Laid flat, packed position - 1304 mm (51.3”)
• Extended - 1526 mm (60.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1651 mm (65.0”)
• Weight - 3.32kg (7.32 lb) (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)
• Warranty - 3 years control box & coil
GPZ 7000 Control Panel
Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
See your Local Minelab Dealer....