C.SCOPE CS6MXi Metal Detector
Specialist Motion detector with Tri Tone Audio Discrimination and Variable Discrimination,
Ground Exclude and Pinpoint. Four interchangeable search head options.
The CS6MXi offers superb depth of detection and, courtesy of new generation signal processing
and filtering, produces a superb sharp and fast signal response with a lightning recovery time.
The CS6MXi is a specialist ‘MOTION’ detector featuring the famed C.SCOPE Audio Tone Discrimination feature.
This advanced multi tone discrimination allows the user to detect the smallest and thinnest coins in the most heavily
contaminated or mineralized sites. The 6MXi uses the latest microprocessor power to sift through, filter and then
analyze the target signals from the ground, giving maximum performance and saving you valuable detecting time.
The CS6MXi features an extremely fast 17kHz response and recovery time with a crisp clear signal. The Three Pitch
Audio Discrimination allows easy identification of targets before even thinking about digging. A high pitch signal tells
you it's time to dig.
The Variable Discrimination Control allows further target analysis and the ability to identify and reject foil type signals.
If you are not interested in iron, you can decrease the Iron Volume level and eliminate these signals altogether
meaning the CS6MXi is always at its optimum level of tuning.
The CS6MXi signal is a real time instantaneous signal which combined with the Iron Volume and Discriminate Volume
settings give you clear, fast and precise speed of analysis on every find. There is also a Pinpoint Function which
switches off the motion effect so that the search head can be brought
to rest over the exact target location.
Every experienced detectorist has a favourite site that was once a thriving, bustling lived in location. These are the sites
that tell us most about our fascinating history. These sites can be the most challenging and difficult but the C.Scope 6MXi
is a specialist detector which comes into it’s own on these special sites.
The CS6MXi is fitted with a 20 x 28cm 2D elliptical search head as standard with three further interchangeable search
head options available to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimized performance for a variety
of situations. Two of these are 2D elliptical and two concentric.
Includes FREE Wireless Headphones when you buy a new 6MXi (limited Offer)
• Motion electronics for outstanding depth detection.
• High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry.
• 4 Interchangeable search head options to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimized performance for a variety of situations (including 2D’ 20 x 28cm submersible search head for precise location as standard).
• Variable Ground Exclude Control for precise ground elimination on mineralized sites (with “Auto” setting).
• Tri Tone Audio Discrimination allows the user to detect the smallest and thinnest coins in the most heavily contaminated or mineralized sites.
• Variable Discrimination Control allows further target analysis and the ability to identify and reject foil type signals.
• Toggle Switch Pinpoint function allows identification of the exact target location.
• Sensitivity control to adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
• Choice of control box mounting points.
• Counterbalanced Straight-stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
• Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
• Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
• Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
• Internal Loudspeaker.
• 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
C.SCOPE CS6MXi Control Panel
See your local C.SCOPE Dealer.......