BLISSTOOL LTC64 Metal Detector
Metal detectors BLISSTOOL LTC64 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X are representatives of the new generation BLISSTOOL metal detectors from series LTC.
BLISSTOOL LTC64 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X are extended and improved version of the model BLISSTOOL LTC48X, so that entirely replaces and supplemented it. Their improvements, compared to BLISSTOOL LTC48X are in any direction, including: design, electronics, depth of detection, discrimination, stability and sensitivity, setting, indication and maintenance bodies.
In BLISSTOOL LTC64 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X, was implemented the first fully completed version of the BLISSTOOL technology SuperB Depth = Super BLISSTOOL Depth (SBD), whose basis was implemented in BLISSTOOL LTC48X, it provides excellent depth of detection, and has already developed and improved in BLISSTOOL LTC64 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X.
The difference between BLISSTOOL LTC64 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X is, that BLISSTOOL LTC64X is extended version of BLISSTOOL LTC64, as BLISSTOOL LTC64X contains GAIN and TONE potentiometers, which in BLISSTOOL LTC64 are not available. GAIN potentiometer is used to adjust the input AC amplification of the signal from the detected object, and through TONE potentiometer the user can adjust the frequency of the output sound of the metal detector as desired and adjust the most audible and pleasant sound to him. The presence of the GAIN potentiometer for BLISSTOOL LTC64X provide the user with fine-tune of the behavior of the metal detector, which generally permits BLISSTOOL LTC64X to achieve greater depth of detection, especially in terrains with, from low to medium mineralization, and opportunity to increase the stability of the metal detector in high mineralized terrains and terrains with a high content of ore. All other features of BLISSTOOL LTC64 and BLISSTOOL LTC64X are identical.
BLISSTOOL LTC64 is a modern professional metal detector, designed to work on all types of terrains, including highly mineralized terrains, terrains with a high content of ore and highly contaminated terrains. Has perfect depth and discrimination and is outstanding for its high quality, easy user’s adjustment and minimal maintenance need. This makes it equally suitable for beginners and experienced searchers.
As a concept, BLISSTOOL LTC64 is designed:
- to have excellent depth of detection in all conditions!;
- to be used on any type of terrains;
- to can change its behavior: whether to be "noisy" or completely "silent"; new
- to have expanded opportunities for setting of the discrimination and ground balance; new
- to successfully detect coin placed into ceramics;
- to successfully detect coins in highly mineralized terrains;
- to have good depth of detection, not only to copper but also to silver and gold objects;
- to have high detection speed and high recovery speed and at the same time to have good stability. new
Real, metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64 is one of the best deep detecting metal detectors in the world, especially when it
comes to metal detectors type induction balance with 28cm (11") DD search coil.
BLISSTOOL LTC64 is made of high quality, RoHS compliant and fully shielded against electromagnetic interference electronics, and high quality components such as: light and robust detachable carrier construction made of aluminum and carbon; electronic block contained in a light and robust box made from ABS and aluminum; 28cm (11") DD waterproof search coil, double shielded against electromagnetic interference cable for the search coil; connectors for the search coil with gold-plated pins; connectors for battery charging with gold-plated pins. All this ensures its smooth operation regardless of the temperature changes and the other environmental characteristics, and durability lined with a 3 year worldwide warranty.
Its electronics and rechargeable battery, are installed in the electronic block located under the armrest. This design allows for improved mass balance to handle, and allows for continuous use without significant user fatigue. In a complete, ready to use condition, BLISSTOOL LTC64 is weighing 1.75kg.
Standard, BLISSTOOL LTC64 is equipped with a LiPo battery 11.1V, 2200mAh, which is characterized by high quality, low weight and long life. In order to recharge it, in the metal detector standard package is included an automatic LiPo battery charger.
BLISSTOOL LTC64 is available in two versions: standard version (version 1) with base operating frequency 8.5KHz and version adapted for heavy field conditions (version 2) with base operating frequency 8KHz.
Its operating frequency, by potentiometer FREQUENCY, can be adjusted (+-60Hz), to avoid external interference's such as: interference from other close working metal detector with the same or similar operating frequency; and powerful industrial interference's.
Given its professional character, BLISSTOOL LTC64 has many options for adjust to the realization of its universality and getting the most of its opportunities. If the user is a beginner and do not understand for what serve the appropriate potentiometer or switch, it is sufficient to maintain it in the recommended, in the user guide, level, whereby relatively easy to make the metal detector in the regime close to optimal, but later, when the user gain experience in working with the metal detector, to optimize its behavior to a specific terrains by fine adjustment of the respective potentiometers and switches.
Its behavior can be fully configured according to the wishes of the user and the characteristics of the terrain. BLISSTOOL LTC64 can be "noisy" or completely "silent." Particular behavior is set by appropriate adjustment of the metal detector, notably through appropriate adjustment of the potentiometers which largely determine its sensitivity: potentiometer THRESHOLD which serving for setup of the sound threshold; potentiometer SILENCER which serving for setup of degree of suppression of the background sound.
BLISSTOOL LTC64 has high detection speed and high recovery speed. This ensures its stability regardless of the speed of search and allows the efficient detection of deeper objects located near to the iron.
It features manual and automatic ground balance mode, as in automatic mode is available additional switch with three auto ground zones for soils with low, medium and high mineralization. These preset zones make use of the metal detector easily and effectively.
Its discrimination is adjusts by: DISCRIMINATOR switch that provides three independent modes of discrimination and allow optimization of its behavior, and potentiometers DISCR LEVEL and DISCR DEPTH, which enable: set of detection/rejection level of iron, tin-foil and low-grade non-ferrous metals (usually pollutants) and set the depth of discrimination. All this allows to achieve optimum setting of the metal detector at contaminated terrains, terrains with hot rocks and mineralized terrains, and are a prerequisite for even better results.
Its audio discrimination, thanks to the perfect human abilities through their hearing to perceive and analyze in detail the sound signals, is the ideal solution for instant detection, analysis and recognition even and of the weakest signals by deeply buried objects.
BLISSTOOL LTC64 is available in two versions:
- version 1 (LTC64 version 1, LTC64 v1);
- version 2 (LTC64 version 2, LTC64 v2).
BLISSTOOL LTC64 version is marked on the electronic block, against the model of the metal detector.
LTC64 v1 is the standard version, LTC64 v2 is a version specially adapted for heavy field conditions.
LTC64 v1 differs from LTC64 v2 on this that LTC64 v2 is optimized to work on:
- highly contaminated terrains;
- highly mineralized terrains;
- terrains with a high content of ore.
Of the above described terrains, LTC64 v1 also works, but LTC64 v2 is additional optimized for such terrains.
For this purpose, compared with LTC64 v1, LTC64 v2 contain the following optimizations:
 Discrimination optimized for highly contaminated with iron, steel and other ancient and contemporary pollutants terrains:
- improved rejection of small heavily corroded iron and steel, small pieces of wire, heavily corroded pieces of sheet metal, small iron nails and steel nails, tack, slag and other ancient and contemporary pollutants;
- increased range of the discrimination level set by potentiometer DISCR LEVEL.
 Behavior optimized for working on highly mineralized terrains and terrains with a high content of ore. The ground and ground-specific background of such terrains, which makes the detector "noisy", are ignored in a better extent.
- The basic operating frequency of LTC64 v1 is 8.5KHz;
- The basic operating frequency of LTC64 v2 is 8KHz.
Which version is right for you to judge yourself according to your specific needs.
Our additional guide recommendations and clarification for you are:
1/ In terms of the depth of detection:
- In practice, when properly adjusted, the depth of detection in both versions is excellent!;
2/ In terms of stability:
- LTC64 v2 is more stable than LTC64 v1;
3/ In terms of the mineralization of the terrain:
- If you will use your metal detector of any type of terrains, but mostly on terrains with low to medium mineralization,
of your best work will do LTC64 v1;
- If you will use your metal detector of any type of terrains, but mostly on terrains with medium to high mineralization,
of your best work will do LTC64 v2;
4/ In terms of the contamination of the terrain:
- If you will use your metal detector of any type of terrains, but mostly of clean terrains, on your best work will do LTC64 v1;
- If you will use your metal detector of any type of terrains, but especially of contaminated terrains, from your best work will do LTC64 v2;
5/ In terms of universality:
- If you will use your metal detector of any type of terrains, whose mineralization and contamination are very diverse and often change from one extreme to the other (from terrains with low mineralization to terrains with high mineralization, and from clean terrains to highly contaminated terrains), of your best work will do LTC64 v2, since it is more universal than LTC64 v1.
All other features are the same for both versions.
Description of the Various Bodies
The VOLUME potentiometer serves as the on/off the metal detector (level "OFF") and to regulate the audio volume (levels from "1" to "MAX").
The FREQUENCY potentiometer serves to change the operating frequency of the metal detector in range +-60Hz, in order to avoid external interference's such as: interference from other close working metal detector with the same or similar operating frequency; and powerful industrial interference's.
The GROUND MODE switch serves for switching between the two working modes of the metal detector:
MAN: Manual ground balance
AUTO: Automatic ground balance
The AUTO ZONES switch serves to set one of the three available automatic ground zones at work in automatic ground balance working mode. The individual zones are numbered as zones „1“, „2“ and „3“, which corresponds to the following soil type:
- Zone „1“: soils with black and/or negative mineralization;
- Zone „2“: not mineralized or weakly mineralized soils;
- Zone „3“: soils with a color and/or positive mineralization.
The GROUND RUDELY potentiometer serves as a coarse (base, fast) setting of the ground balance in a manual ground balance working mode, ie for a base eliminate of the ground effect at work in a manual ground balance working mode.
The GROUND FINELY potentiometer serves as a further fine (precise) setting of the ground balance in a manual ground balance working mode, ie for a fine and complete eliminate of the ground effect at work in a manual ground balance working mode.
The THRESHOLD potentiometer serves to define the desired from the user audio threshold and sensitivity of the metal detector.
The SILENCER potentiometer serves for setting of the degree of suppression of the background sound. The background sound is a set from defined by THRESHOLD potentiometer audio threshold of the metal detector and imported external noises (the base signal on the ground and other external interference's). In most cases, the volume of the background sound is equal to the volume of the audio threshold, but its inequality due to imported external noises.
The DISCRIMINATOR switch serves to define one of the three independent modes of discrimination. The various modes are conditional numbered as: „I“, „II“ and „III“. In the same position of DISCR LEVEL and DISCR DEPTH potentiometers, the discrimination is strongest in the mode „I“, with average value is in mode „II“, and the lowest is in the mode „III“.
The DISCR LEVEL potentiometer serves for adjusting the detection/rejection level of iron, tin-foil and low-grade non-ferrous metals (usually pollutants), and for baseline exclusion of the discrimination (All metals mode) when it is set to level „0“.
The DISCR DEPTH potentiometer serves for adjusting the depth of discrimination
(the maximum depth to which the metal detector distinguish the metals).
The Loudspeaker serves for producing a sound when the metal detector detect an object. The sound is deep-toned and
non-pausing for non-ferrous metals and recurring (repeating) for ferrous metals (iron).
The PHONES connector serves for plug to metal detector, if necessary, stereo headphones with 6.35mm (1/4") stereo jack. When the headphones are plugged in, the loudspeaker is switched off automatically and the metal detector’s sound is heard only in the headphones.
The COIL connector serves for connection of the search coil of the metal detector to its electronic block.
The BAT LOW LED shows the available charge in the LiPo battery. When this LED lights up, it is a signal for low battery.
The CHARGE connector serves for connection of the automatic LiPo battery charger to the built-in LiPo battery of the metal detector. The connection is carried by cable adapter, available in the standard package of BLISSTOOL LTC64.
Maximum depth of Detection of Metal Objects
experimental model: depth of detection: with a search coil: detail in: coin with a diameter 10 мм 22 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests coin with a diameter 12 мм 25 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests coin with a diameter 18.5 мм 35 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests coin with a diameter 24.5 мм 40 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests coin with a diameter 30 мм 45 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests metal with dimensions 5х5 cm 60 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests metal with dimensions 10х10 cm 75 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests metal with dimensions 15х15 cm 85 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests metal with dimensions 25х25 cm 100 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests larger object up to 120-150 cm BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 Menu Tests
- Metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64 with 28cm (11") DD search coil BLISSTOOL DD28SC2 and LiPo battery 11.1V, 2200mAh
- Automatic LiPo battery charger
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Transport and storage box
- 3 Year Worldwide Warranty
- Stereo headphones:
- Base Technologies:
- Induction Balance (IB)
- Very Low Frequency (VLF)
- SuperB Depth = Super BLISSTOOL Depth (SBD) new
- One of the best deep detecting metal detectors in the world
- Base operating frequency: version 1: 8.5KHz; version 2: 8KHz new
- Adjustable operating frequency (+-60Hz) new
- Operating mode: motion
- Sound discrimination of the metals
- Designed to work on all types of terrains
- Resistance and in highly mineralized and strewn with ceramics terrains
- 28cm (11") DD search coil
- Built-in LiPo battery 11.1V, 2200mAh with high quality and long life new
- Automatic LiPo battery charger new
- Manual and Automatic ground balance mode
- Coarse and fine settings in manual ground balance mode new
- Switch with three auto ground zones
- High detection speed
- High recovery speed
- Adjustable silencer of the background sound new
- Adjustable audio threshold
- Adjustable audio volume control
- Discriminator with three independent modes of discrimination new
- Adjustable detection/rejection level of iron, tin-foil and low-grade non-ferrous metals (usually pollutants)
- Adjustable depth of discrimination
- LED low battery indicator
- 6.35mm (1/4") Stereo headphones outlet new
- Single charge operating time: up to 30 working hours
- Consumption: min: 35mA, max: 100mA
- Detachable and adjustable carrier construction made from aluminum and carbon
- Robust and comfortable handle and armrest
- Electronic block from light and robust box made from ABS and aluminum
- Electronic block located under the armrest new
- Electronics fully shielded against electromagnetic interference
- Double shielded against electromagnetic interference cable for the search coil
- Connectors for the search coil with gold-plated pins new
- Connectors for battery charging with gold-plated pins new
- Weight in a complete and ready to use condition: 1.75kg new
- RoHS compliant
- Developed and manufactured in Bulgaria
- 3 Year Worldwide Warranty
BLISSTOOL LTC64 Control Panel
See your local BLISSTOOL Dealer.......